Logistics Management is a major part of Supply chain Management, while supply chain management is a holistic and relevant approach.
What is supply chain management?
Supply chain management is about providing more value to our customers and improving competitiveness. Supply chain management is a system of people activities and information and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customers. Supply chain activities include a finished product or raw material that is delivered to the end customer.
What is Logistics Management?
Difference between supply chain management and logistic management.
- Logistics Management> The process of integrating the movement and maintenance of goods inside and outside the organization.
- Supply Chain Management> The coordination and management of supply chain activities is known as supply chain management.
- Logistics Management> works on customer satisfaction.
- Supply chain management works for> competitive advantage.
- Logistics management is a part of supply chain management.
- Supply chain management is a new version of logistics management.
- Inbound Logistics: Activities that use goods procurement, handling of goods, stores and transportation.
- Outbound Logistics: Collection, maintenance and distribution activities for the end consumer.
Apart from this, there are other activities such as warehousing, protective packing, order fulfillment, stock control, demand and supply, stock management to balance between all these and its cost and time saving, high quality products etc. are also taken care of is. . is.
Definition of supply chain management.
Supply chain management (SCM) is a series of modifications and interaction activities from raw materials to finished goods, until the goods reach the end user.
This is the result of the efforts of many organizations, which helped to make this series of activities successful.
These organizations may include many companies with whom they work as suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and consumers. Activities include integration in supply chain management, sourcing, procurement, production, testing, logistics, customer service, performance measurement and more.
- What are the types of logistics services?-LM Blog-11
- Inbound vs Outbound Logistics-LM Blog-10
- What is role of logistics in supply chain management? LM Blog-09
- Logistics vs Supply Chain- LM Blog-08
- Transportation vs Logistics-LM Blog -07
- Difference between domestic and international Logistics-LM Blog-06
- What are the Various Components of a Logistics-LM Blog-04
- Where are Amazon Warehouse – WH Blog-17
- Distribution Center vs Warehouse- WH Blog-16
- Cost Saving Ideas For Warehouse – WH Blog-15
- Warehouse Problem and solution – WH Blog- 14
- What is SAP and WMS- WH Blog-13
- What is a warehouse objective-WH Blog-12
- Warehouse outbound process flow-WH Blog-11
- Warehouse inbound process flow-WH Blog-10
- Warehouse advantages and disadvantages-WH Blog-08
- Public vs privet warehouse – WH Blog-09
- Warehouse safety Management Tips – WH Blog-07
- Warehouse Equipment-WH Blog-06
- Warehouse Inventory Management- WH Blog-05
- WMS Warehouse Management System- WH Blog-04
- Empty Warehouse Business Ideas-WH Blog-03
- How To Start Warehouse Business-WH Blog-02
- What is Warehouse? Warehouse Management Blog-01
- How To Start a Business -BM Blog-19
- Best Small Business Ideas -BM Blog-18
- How To Grow Business – BM Blog-17
- Top 5 Business idea after Lockdown in India Hindi-BM Blog-16
- Reason why business fail in Hindi-BM Blog-15
- Why business is important in Hindi – BM Blog-14
- Business Ideas From Home- BM Blog-13
- Business Model-BM Blog-12
- When Business is slow what to do?-BM Blog-11
- How to use social media for business growth? BM Blog-10
- Business mein Social Media ka upayog kaise karen? BM Blog-09
- CRM क्या है?- BM Blog-08
- How to start an online business in Hindi-BM Blog-07
- Examples of Competitive Advantage in Business-BM Blog-06
- Business Plan Example – BM Blog-05
- Fear of Starting a Business -BM Blog-04
- Business Strategy -BM Blog-03
- Why Business Plan is Important – BM Blog-02
- What is Business Management – BM Blog-01