What is the First party Logistics services- (1PL)
What is the Second party Logistics services – (2PL)
You can see some companies here which usually work as 2PL.
- Sea shipping lines
- Trucking companies
What is the Third party Logistics services – (3PL)
Third party Logistics is responsible for all these activities, and plays it very well so that you can focus on other parts of your business.
Third party Logistics Company provides any kind of services with any logistics in the supply chain. This includes materials from storage to storage, warehousing, picking and packing, inventory forecasting, order fulfillment, packaging, and freight forwarding.
As you must have read above that online shopping is not possible without logistics, similarly Third-Party Logistics Company is very important in supply chain.
What is the Fourth party Logistics services – (4PL)
A 4PL Logistic typically directs all types of process running within the customer’s supply chain and acts as a point of contact by engaging with all parties involved. Thank You!
- How to do warehouse work in Hindi
- What is Physical Inventory Hindi
- What is perpetual inventory -Hindi
- What are the types of logistics services?-LM Blog-11
- Inbound vs Outbound Logistics-LM Blog-10
- What is role of logistics in supply chain management? LM Blog-09
- Logistics vs Supply Chain- LM Blog-08
- Transportation vs Logistics-LM Blog -07
- Difference between domestic and international Logistics-LM Blog-06
- What are the Various Components of a Logistics-LM Blog-04