SAP- is an application to run or Manage any Organization, Company, Warehouse, Industry, Shop (SAP-ERP) system. Especially if you have to Manage a big Warehouse or Store. You will learn further why this is important. What is SAP? SAP- Systems Applications Products and Data Processing. SAP Software was founded in 1972 by Velanreuther, Hope, Hector, Plattner and Tsira. (ERP) and SAP are both one. As of 2010, SAP has more than 140,000 service centers worldwide, and over 25 industry-specific business solutions and over 75,000 customers in 120 countries.
- SAP Software is a Centralized System.
- This eliminates Duplicate, Dissatisfaction and Extra in Data.
- Provides information about the department in real time.
- The SAP system provides control over various business processes to various business processes.
- Increases productivity and better manages Inventory.
- Reduces material costs.
- Effective human resource management reduces effective human resource management.
- Overheads increase profits
- Better Customer Interaction and Increased Throughput. It also improves customer service
Therefore, a centralized enterprise management system -Centralized Enterprise Management System is required.
SAP in WMS?
SAP- provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and managing stock in your warehouse premises. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within your warehouse.
The WMS is fully integrated into the SAP environment. Business processes, which you trigger in other application components, lead to physical goods movements in your warehouse. You organize, control, and monitor these goods movements with the WMS.
WMS allows you to map your entire warehouse complex in detail to storage bin level.
Not only do you gain an overview of the entire quantity of a material in the warehouse; you can also always determine exactly where a certain material currently is in your warehouse complex.
With the WMS you can optimize the use of all of your storage bins and warehouse movements, and store material stocks from several plants together in warehouses with random storage.
You can manage your warehouse well by taking SAP Inventory Management and Material Management (MM-IM), which allows you to manage your goods location and stock quantity and prices.
You map your entire storage facilities in the WMS. In doing so, you can set up various storage facilities such as automatic warehouse, high rack storage areas, bulk storage or fixed storage bins in various storage types, according to your needs.
You manage material stocks at storage bin level. You can define these storage bins according to your own requirements.
Every storage bin in your warehouse is mapped in the system. This lets you monitor all warehouse movements at all times. You can follow where a certain material is in your warehouse
The WMS offers you an overview of all goods issues and warehouse stocks. The system supports you in planning, monitoring, and optimizing work processes.
For example, it gives you a foresighted view of the workload in the coming days or allows you to intervene in good time during critical warehouse processes, so that you can execute warehouse movements on time.
Via the RF monitor, you get an up-to-date picture of all of the activities in the warehouse, which means that you can control the actual work in the warehouse using the RF monitor.
- How to do warehouse work in Hindi
- What is Physical Inventory Hindi
- What is perpetual inventory -Hindi
- Where are Amazon Warehouse – WH Blog-17
- Distribution Center vs Warehouse- WH Blog-16
- Cost Saving Ideas For Warehouse – WH Blog-15
- Warehouse Problem and solution – WH Blog- 14
- What is SAP and WMS- WH Blog-13
- What is a warehouse objective-WH Blog-12
- Warehouse outbound process flow-WH Blog-11
- Warehouse inbound process flow-WH Blog-10
- Warehouse advantages and disadvantages-WH Blog-08