AdSense account not approved : If you tell the reason in simple words, then it is known that the content of our website website is not approved due to not matching the policy and term & condition of Google, and every time you apply, you get the same type of email.
Now you must have understood what problems we have faced and how you are facing. Now know what is its solution.
First of all, see if our website or blog is eligible to implement Google adsense?
For this you have to clear these two qustion:
- What mistakes have you made in your website or blog that is against Google policy
- What should be in your website or blog to implement or qualify Google adsense.
1 . What mistakes have you made in your website or blog that is against Google policy. for example:
- No responsive theme
- Use copy content or image in your website or blog
- Any type of error in your website or blog
2 . What should be in your website or blog to implement or qualify Google AdSense.
- You should have a responsive theme and the footer of the theme should have your website or blog instead of the name in the theme maker.
- You do not copy any content or image, download only from a free or paid website.
- At least apply for adsense to your website after 3 to 6 months.
- Please apply after writing at least 20 posts.
- 5 below five peg must be put in your website or blog
- Put the code of AdSense in your website or blog blog correctly
1.Term & conditions
4. contact us
5. About us
Friends, if you fulfill all these criteria, you can qualify your website or blog. And it is expected that google will be approved for your website or blog AdSense.